Base Logistics professional approach to Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Warehousing ensures our clients can guarantee a clean, certified and managed storage facilities. Our services include MPI container clearances and releases; container de-vanning operations both palletised and hand unloading capability; pick, pack and distribution operations along with inventory management reporting and regular stock taking.
Premium Storage Facility
Base Logistics has over 10,000 square metres of warehouse & canopy area. This provides a premium storage facility for all manner of clients. Achieving return on investment for our clients is the key driver in our business so it is critical that inventory is managed and analysed effectively and regularly. We don’t just warehouse stock but rather actively talk to you about your business and provide a customised warehouse solution.
Our 3rd party warehousing service includes pick pack and despatch of fulfilment orders. The warehouse facilities are safe, secure and clean and operate full cyclic and scheduled stock takes from a centralised location.
We Provide Managed Warehousing & Fulfilment
- Supply Chain Management
- Tailored reporting, daily, weekly, monthly & on demand
- Undercover Container load/unload
- MPI Transitional Facility
- NZFSA Accredited Warehouse
- Customised storage based on activity
- Secure internal & external storage facilities
- Order fulfilment to item level
- Obsolescence & disposals management
- Cross-docking of freight
- Local deliveries in the Palmerston North, Feilding areas
Base Logistics have a variety of customers with a range of product from petfood to sensitive telecommunications products.
We also offer a range of additional services to our clients from recycling, relabelling and repack.
In May 2011, we focused on implementing a Warehouse Management System (WMS), which is a key part of our supply chain system. We use www.3plcentral.com for its on-demand supply chain, warehouse management solution. This platform is designed specifically for 3PL’s, it is flexible to grow with our business and can be adapted to suit our client’s requirements. Features include:
- Real-time global inventory visibility for all users
- Place & review orders
- Automatic email notifications of warehouse events – receipts, despatched orders including transport tracking numbers
- Export numerous reporting options
- Customise packing slips and despatch notes
- Pick management – FIFO, bin-priority
- Mobile barcode scanning for accuracy
- Full order management with direct EDI support, order imports via excel or manual data entry
- Manage inventory by lot number, serial number, and/or expiration date